The secret to a rapid change in your bodyshape?
Unless you follow an extreme diet which NEVER had good long-term results there are 4 key components to achieving rapid and long-lasting results!
- You need to exercise regularly (at least 3 times a week if you want fast results)
- You need to train appropriately for your level of fitness, but at the same time to your current maximum (half-hearted doesn’t cut it but neither does too hard too fast!)
- You need to have the correct balance between hard training and good recovery
- You need to get your nutrition right without having to resort to dieting (if you eat the right foods for you, results will come without dieting!)
We provide you with all the elements to achieve
- 1-2 pounds of fat loss per week
- Increased metabolism
- Toned and firm muscles
- Increased strength
- More endurance
We have stand out features
Variety of Equipment
Unlike most bootcamps we use a wide variety of equipment (Include pictures) including tyres, sleds, resistance bands, ropes and kettlebells. This allows us to create workouts that are suitable and effective for all as we can provide unlimited modifications and progressions to make sure the fittest people in the group are working max out, while the beginners aren’t required to try and keep up!
Different Workouts to choose from
While many bootcamps provide a good workout, they can lack progression and specificity. Our program of classes includes many different workouts for you to choose from, to not only help you achieve your weight loss goals, but also meet your specific fitness requirements (or just give you a great variety of fun workouts!)
We provide all of our bootcamp members with comprehensive nutrition support, including access to our weight loss coaches and proven nutrition plans.
Meet Angela Brickley
“Having always led a healthy lifestyle, I got to my 30’s and relaxed a little too much. I gained over 3 stone and saw my weight increase to almost 14 stone. I found I had developed low self esteem as well as the condition rheumatoid arthritis. My joints were weakened causing me considerable pain.
Attending training sessions with Dan as well as following a personally tailored dietary plan also designed by Dan has allowed me to regain my physical fitness. The change in diet and physical activity has practically dispersed my pain and my weight loss of nearly 4 stone has given me a new lease of life.
On a personal note, my confidence is paramount and I am physically fitter than I was in my 20’s all thanks to Dan’s expert training.”