Are you a weekend warrior or elite athlete?
Whether you are a weekend warrior or elite athlete our Strength and Conditioning programs will help you attain the optimum physical condition to excel at your chosen sport. We combine our experience in the field of strength and conditioning, with scientific methods and the art of adapting it to suit your needs!
Have a look at some of the methods we use with our athletes and what they say about our strength and conditioning program
Why you should choose us for your strength and conditioning!
- You will undergo a full physiotherapy and biomechanical screen before you start to identify your strengths, weaknesses and any limitations in your movement that need to be corrected for you to reach top performance.
- Strength and power development in the gym, converted to speed and endurance outside with field conditioning work.
- Rehab, stability and core work included in your program to bulletproof your joints and prevent injury.
- Develop the correct level of endurance for your sport.
- Advanced nutrition and recovery strategies so you can train harder, more often and get progressively stronger.
- Periodized training to push you hard when you need it, but ensure you are peaking at the right time!
Specifically for your needs
Every strength and conditioning program we do at Cre8 is designed specifically for your needs and utilizes proven methods picked up from our years studying under the top coaches in the field.
We provide strength and conditioning training on a 1-1 basis, in groups or specifically for teams. Click here to arrange a consultation with one of our team to discover the best option for you!
Meet Jo McCabe
“The best thing about dropping 4 dress sizes is I can buy clothes from any store”
“once I got used to the changes they were easy, I actually started to really enjoy this new lifestyle”
“I have learned to eat to not get hungry, and as a result the weight has fallen off me.”
- Develop speed, power and endurance
- Hit PB’s in your strength training
- Protect yourself from injury
- The correct balance of training to be at your peak